Custom made curb adapters are designed to adapt your existing curb to a new rooftop unit. It saves time & costly roof reconstruction, preserves roofing integrity, reduces system downtime, and takes advantage of existing duct work.
- They are manufactured of galvanized, 18, 16 or 14 gauge as required (18g is standard).
- We make them with welded corners and seams joined by continuous water and air tight welds.
- Roof curbs can be internally lined or with factory installed wood nailer.
- The top of all roof curbs shall be level, with pitch built into curb when deck slopes.
- We can fabricate the adapters for new rooftop units that are larger or smaller than the existing curb.
Take advantage of our state-of-the-art fabrication equipment, laser technology, CAD 3D modeling tools, as well as our staff of experienced professionals. We use advanced design and engineering technology to create components that route the curb supply and return to the HVAC unit for maximum heating and cooling efficiency.
Curbs, Curb adapters, and Fan curb adapters