Located in Fairfield New Jersey, Universal Fabricating and Supply is a full service sheet metal supplier. While our primary area of service is to the commercial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning industry; Universal does provide a variety of other services including flashing and custom fabrication. Through the use of our computer aided design and fully equipped, state of the art fabricating equipment, we have virtually unlimited fabrication capabilities. Utilizing our sales associates, our in house engineers, and professionally qualified production staff, we can assist you in making the best choices for your applications. You can see some of the work we’ve done over the years on our PHOTO GALLERY page.
Types of Duct we offer:
- Single wall and Double wall Spiral pipe and fittings from 3″ to 54″ with custom lengths up to 20′ long. We stock a large assortment of 3″ – 24″ pipe and fittings.
- Rectangular duct and fittings with Slip and Drive or TDC connectors. Flanges are available in 1/2″ – 4″ (in or out), Clinch, or 1/2″ Hem Flange (safety edge).
- Duct work is available in 1/2″ – 2″ lined or double-walled construction in galvanized, galvaneal (paint grip), stainless, aluminum, PVS or black iron.
- CNC Bending of gravel stops, flashing and architectural metal
- Structural steel and custom metal fabrication
- Custom Curbs and equipment supports
Our estimating staff utilizes on screen takeoff systems and the latest technological advancements in estimating systems that allows us to quote up to date pricing on your scope of work. We can quote your jobs off of a list, hand drawings or from PDF’s.
As soon as you place an order we will be able to give you a good idea when it will be ready. Most small jobs (1-5 pcs) can be made within a couple hours. Take advantage of our delivery service and have the small jobs delivered to your site within a couple hours of ordering it. Larger jobs will take a couple days to a couple weeks depending on the size of the job, type of material, and our workload.
Universal Fabricating takes great pride in fabricating quality products and inspects them to meet or surpass your specific job specifications. Extra care is also taken in the loading and shipping of your products to make sure your shipment is complete and that product arrives on site in the same condition that it left our facility.
We have a fleet of trucks including mini-vans, pick-ups, box trucks, and flat beds to ensure your job will be delivered on time. We sometimes utilize a delivery service for the “Same Day” service or hire tractor trailers for the larger jobs when we are busy.
Universal Fabricating and Supply can assist you in all your project needs.